|Dates:||July 22-23, 2023
Sep 23-24, 2023
Nov 25-26, 2023
Dec 16-17, 2023
|Hours:||Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm
|Description:||The next Novi Gun Show will be July 22-23, 2023.
This Detroit area gun show is held at The Glendale Civic Center and is hosted by Sport Shows Promotions.
Additional scheduled dates: Sep 23-24, 2023 & Nov 25-26, 2023 & Dec 16-17, 2023
No one under 18 admitted without a responsible adult. Hand gun buyers, have your pistol permit ready. NICS, FBI background check required on long gun sales and Michigan CPL holders, with CPL's dated before Nov 22, 2005.
Private Collectors Welcome! No one under 18 admitted without a responsible adult. Hand gun buyers, have your pistol permit ready.
All federal and local firearm laws and ordinances must be obeyed.
|Promoter:||Sport Shows Promotions
|Location:||Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Ave
Novi, MI 48374
|Vendor Info:||Tables: $70
PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW. MOST ITEMS ARE TAKEN WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE THEIR TABLES UNATTENDED.
1. All Firearms must be strapped with a nylon zip ties so they
cannot be loaded or dry fired. All handguns will be tied down or
in showcases. No unsecured handguns on tables, no loose ammo on tables.
2. Licensed vendors must bring a copy of your current FFL and sales tax license if you have one. If you don't have a sales tax license, a temporary one is available.
3. ALL State, Local and Federal laws will be strictly adhered to,
and strictly enforced.
4. Exhibitors must not sell food at their tables, unless previously approved by me. The sale of candy, etc. is a violation of our contract with the food vendor present.
5. No outside food allowed in arenas. All vendors are responsible for disposing of all trash at the end of every show. If
you leave a mess… YOU WILL BE CHARGED!
6. Single table vendors are allowed two badges only. Extra badges must be purchased. We have had a problem with vendors passing badges to customers. This hurts you and the show. If you are caught passing badges, you will be asked to leave the show.
7. Vendors must stay for the entire show unless previously
approved by me. NO EARLY PACKING
8. All vendors must open for business when show opens. (This is when most vendors lose inventory.) BE ON TIME!
9. No loaded weapons in show except for police officers with
badge and I.D. This means no rounds of ammo in the firearms…
10. All table rentals must be paid at the time you check in, unless prior arrangements are made with Tracie or Doug.
|Dealer Setup:||Friday: 12pm - 5pm|