|Dates:||Sep 15-17, 2023
Oct 27-29, 2023
Nov 24-26, 2023
|City/State:||Des Moines, IA|
|Hours:||Friday: 5pm - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 9am - 3pm
Children under 12: $1
|Description:||The next Des Moines Gun Show will be Sep 15-17, 2023.
This gun show will be held at The Iowa State Fairgrounds and hosted by Trade Show Productions.
Additional scheduled dates: Oct 27-29, 2023 & Nov 24-26, 2023
All federal and local firearm laws and ordinances must be obeyed.
|Promoter:||Trade Show Productions
|Location:||Iowa State Fairgrounds
3000 E Grand Ave
Des Moines, IA 50317
$50/Table (if paid 7days or more in Advance)
From the Promoter
1. Exhibitor is legally responsible for all actions and/or activities by its owner, employees, agents and any
person(s) occupying the space rented to Exhibitor by TSP at all gun shows operated by TSP.
2. TSP has no legal responsibility for the theft of, damage to, or any other loss of, or to, the property of exhibitor at any gun show operated by TSP.
3. TSP will have 24 hour security at all gun shows it operates, but that security cannot guarantee the safety of exhibitor’s property and exhibitor must protect and secure his/or her property while attending TSP gun shows.
4. Exhibitor shall fully and completely comply with all Federal, Iowa State and local laws concerning the sale of firearms, ammunition and/or other
merchandise offered to the public at any gun show operated by TSP. In the event exhibitor has any questions about the legality of any sale or purchase of any item at a TSP gun show the best policy, as recommended by TSP, is for exhibitor to decline the sale or purchase of the item(s) in question.
5. All operable firearms displayed or offered for sale by exhibitor shall be unloaded and secured by a “gun-tie” in such a manner that the firearm can not be operated during the gun show. Exhibitor shall take any and all actions to secure firearms and/or other items that are under his/her control which might cause death or injury to the public and/or other exhibitors and any other person(s) at all TSP gun shows.
6. TSP management has the right to restrict the display, and/or sale of any item(s) by exhibitor that could be offensive to the public and/or attendees at TSP gun shows. TSP management shall have the sole right to make any decision under this paragraph. In the event TSP management determines any item(s) on display, whether for sale or not, violates the terms and general intent of this paragraph the exhibitor will be asked to remove such item(s) and if exhibitor refuses to do so, exhibitor will thereafter be required to vacate his space and leave the show and his/her space rent will not be refunded.
7. The hours when a TSP gun show will be open to the public will be from 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. on Friday evening; 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Saturday; and from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. on Sunday. Any exhibitor renting space at a TSP gun show is expected to be in attendance at the show during the time each day when the show is open to the public. In the event an exhibitor has an “emergency” and needs to leave the show early then exhibitor shall immediately notify TSP management of the “emergency” before leaving the show prior to its public conclusion. The purpose of this rule is to allow the public attendees to get the benefit of a “full show” by exhibitors during public show hours.
8. The management of TSP shall have the sole right to determine whether TSP will rent space to any exhibitor at a TSP gun show.
9. These gun show rules and regulations may be amended and/or changed in the future and if so, exhibitors will be provided with a written copy of such amendment and/or change.
10. Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees that it is an independant contractor and not an agent, representative or employee of TSP. Exhibitor further agrees that TSP does not take possession of, title to or any responsibility for any property displayed or sold by Exhibitor.
11. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, protect and defend TSP (it’s agents, representatives and employees) from and against any claims asserted against it arising out of any act or omission by or attributable to Exhibitor (it’s agents, representatives and employees) whether or not based on any claimed negligence on the part of TSP.
12.The above gun show rules and regulations are for the protection and safety of all exhibitors, the attending public, and TSP. It is in all parties best interests to follow and comply with these rules and regulations to insure safe and successful gun shows today and into the future. Exhibitors are encouraged to report any violations to TSP management and/or security personnel at any TSP show.